- public speaking
- project management
- event production
- continuing education
- meet people and make friends locally and around the world
- diverse groups of people
- lasting connections built on shared goals and values, principles
- extraordinary experiences
- improve the lives of others
- leverage Foundation funds, expertise, and connections
- make the world better than you found it
- represent your industry
- observe diversity of professions
- meet well-connected professional leaders
- build awareness and credibility among members based on your work in Rotary
- grow professional relationships with intelligent, fun, trustworthy people
- Rotary programs for all ages (Youth Exchange, Interact, Rotaract, RYLA, scholarships)
- international travel
- strong community network (doctors, accountants, real estate agents)
Subscribe to our email list
What is Rotary?
Rotary engages 1.2 million professionals worldwide in humanitarian service, high ethical standards, and work for peace and goodwill in our local and international communities.
Rotarians live by The 4-Way Test
Of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOOD WILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS
- Is it BENEFICIAL to all concerned?