Apply For Membership
Have you visited at least four times and decided Short North Rotary is for you?
Complete the form below and we’ll get the ball rolling.
- I would like to become an active member of the Short North Rotary, a part of an International association of Rotary clubs. I agree to fulfill, to the best of my ability, the obligations of membership.
- I understand the qualifications for maintaining my active membership status, and agree to conform to attendance requirements to the best of my ability.
- I will endeavor to learn the fundamental principles of Rotary and apply them in my daily life. I will strive to find my place in the structure of Rotary committee work, which is the heartbeat of the club.
- I look forward to working with fellow Rotarians on club programs that impact our community in positive ways that promulgate the principles of the Rotary Four-Way test.
- I understand that before my final acceptance into membership, I will complete the Red Badge Program, including attendance at Short North Rotary orientation to review Rotary history, its principles and ideals, and its general organizational structure.
- I understand that by joining the club, I will be responsible for semi-annual dues of $195. I agree to pay my first 6 months dues (pro-rated) to the club before I’m inducted.